Sunday, April 3, 2011

Song of the Day: A-Moe "Mom is Home"

Song of the Day: Mom Is Home by A-Moe

Todays song of the day is from Norwegian bubblegum-dance group A-Moe.
A-Moe was more or less a one hit wonder in 2003 with this song, but they have also released a CD called Beauty and the Beast in 2005.

The reason why I've chosen this song as my song of the day is because I was going through some old CD's while driving and it came on.
I would like to dedicate the song to my friend Anneli, because no song reminds me more of her then this one. It's from the days when me and Anneli would drive round town, making the streets of Lakselv unsafe. And she would secretly put a specific CD in the CD-player of my car, and they yell out "You're the man" before the song would start. Meaning I had to sing the male part of this song. I gotta say I miss those days. Anneli, you are, and always will be the best singing partner a wolf could ask for . hahaha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment