Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review: Outsourced!

A little peek at Outsourced

Today I've started watching the new NBC sitcom "Outsorced" about american Todd Dempsey who is transferred to India to run a call-center for the Novalty company he works for.
I gotta admit I was really pleasently suprised by this show, seeing as the other shows I've seen lately have been more or less a waste of time. This show is a breath of fresh funny air.
The incredible culture clash between Todd and his workers makes for a new and intresting tone for the show, and I can truly say that it doesn't feel like it's just a new take on a show I've seen a houndred times before. Well done NBC.
So if you like laughing, this is definaltely worth having a look at!

If you're only gone watch one comedy show this year, Outsourced is it!




No comments:

Post a Comment